Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dream!


A few days ago I showed you my Altered Canvas with our Daisy Faerie Marci, here is the link in case you've missed it.  Today's card features another one of our new faerie images, this is Rose Faerie Marci!  My card also features these dies - Large Flourish, Rolled Roses (Large and Small&Medium) and Filigree Corner.  Sentiment is included with Rose Faerie Marci stamp.






Copics:
Skin - E00, E95, E11, E23
Blush - R20, R30
Hair - BG11, BG23, BG53, BG72, BG75
Red - R81, R83, R85, R89
Yellow - R32, R35, YR12, YR24
Rose Leaves - YG01, G24, G99

Hugs!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Irina. I love all of those delicious layers and your roses are stunning.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irina, this is so pretty! You have such a creativity when it comes to layering and textures, and of course, that image is SO beautifully colored!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty, Irina! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh... So very dreamy Irina... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truely enjoyed your workshop and thank you once again for coming to Bakersfield. Next time I will know to gather supplies in kits and just not worry about trying to make it all in one setting....I LOVE that you had so many projects though and my friend and I are going to finish a couple together tomorrow night. This was a fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally LOVING these gorgeous Faeries!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete