Sunday, March 13, 2011

A little hello...

Hello everyone! Time to share my second contribution to the La-La family.  Could not resist using my lil' La-La Land Crafts Panda! He is too sweet and cuddly and just waiting for a hug. HUG HIM!! You'll feel great!  When I get stuck or frustrated with a project, my boyfriend always reminds me to keep my cards simple, "Don't try to do EVERYTHING on one card.  Just say it simply."  I think I was able to do that here.  The paper is My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary with a touch of color from my trusty Copic markers. I hope you enjoy!




And don't forget to upload your projects at our CUSTOMER GALLERY! Sharing is gooood!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just ADORABLE!! I tend to put "too much" (is there such a thing? LOL) on most of my cards too and I just LOVE the simplicity of this. LOVE how you split him up and showed just parts of his li'l head. CUTE CUTE!

    ReplyDelete