Friday, January 21, 2011

Anyone Going To CHA?

Happy happy Friday, everyone! Oh my gosh, it seems forever since I posted! I haven't been slacking off though. I have been quite busy with lots of creations behind the scene. I will share those real soon!

For now, I want to share this adorable Sweetheart Marci card with you guys. This is actually a very neat fun card. hehe This is a pocket card with a tag...something different for a change. :)


Hey, anyone going to CHA in Los Angeles from January 29, 2011 to February 1, 2011? If you are, I would love for you to stop by the La La Land Crafts' booth located downstairs at the NEW EXHIBITORS SECTION, BOOTH #4607! Yup, I will be there along with some of my teammates and our fabulous Marci/Luka Illustrators, Eric and Irina! Stop by, say hi, check out LOTS of Marci/Luka samples and be inspired!

Well, that's all I have for you guys today. Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Irina!! I bet you are SP VERY BUSY!! I know you'll have fun at CHA and your stamps will be hit. Best wishes and safe travels to you and your team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Kim!!! Such a beautiful coloring job on her...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. on my way to CHA on Friday! A friend just recently introduced me to your adorable stamps and they are just wonderful. Cant wait to see all the cute new ones at CHA! Looking forward to meeting the team from LaLa Land as well!! Hugs, Dannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! I love your tag! CHA sounds like a lot of work, but also so much fun! Wish I could go, but alas, I'm traveling to a colder climate that week-end, rather than warm sunny CA. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete