Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas in the heart...

Hello friends! Lisa popping in to share a card I made featuring my favorite Winter Marci and her sweet little dog Tuffy. Have you seen Tuffy? He's darling! And he comes as a set with different poses and phrases.

For those of you who subscribe by email or through a Reader, no, your eyes are not deceiving you. There really was an earlier post, but then I realized that I had colored Tuffy's mouth all wrong! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I realized it! What a lame-o I am! So I removed that post, colored a new snout, cut it out and popped it up over the original one. While I was at it, I decided to shade a bit around the images. Much better!

I paired Marci and Tuffy with patterned paper from the Mitten Weather collection by Cosmo Cricket. I love this hue of green and, of course, the red. So vibrant and cheerful! The little heart pieces are from the coordinating chipboard set. The tag is by Making Memories, and the verse is perfect for this card, don't you think?

I hope you're having a fun festive season, and that it's not too stressful. Don't worry... just enjoy every day!

And to all our So Cal Fans!!  Come see us at our Trunk Shows next weekend!!!  Click HERE for more information.

See you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that green is SO LUSH!!! This is just gorgeous Lisa! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE this card Lisa!! Your coloring on Marcy is so gorgeous--love that deep green!! =) Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE!!!Your card is Super cute! love it!! TFS!!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete