Sunday, October 17, 2010

seize the cupcake

Hi all! It's guest designer Alice here. I have a card made using the adorable Super Cupcake Marci to share with you today.


I just love her costume. The idea of a cupcake super hero makes me happy! =) I paired her with BasicGrey's Nook and Pantry collection. The sentiment and cupcakes are from Hero Arts.

Copics used:
skin: E11, E01, E00, E000, R20
hair: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31
outfit: R27, R24, R22, RV42, E59, E57, E55
cupcakes: E35, E33, E31, Y38, Y35, R27, R24, R22, RV42


That's all I have. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! This card is sooo stinking cute!!! I must buy this stamp!!!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very yummy! Those cupcakes look so good and your coloring is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My this is simply scrumptious!
    Incredible job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those papers are just the right touch! I love her and those little cupcakes are scrumptious on your fabulous card Kim!! Love the coloring on Marci!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, very CUTE!! =) Love it Alice!

    ReplyDelete